There are currently 23 CASA programs serving 26 of the 46 Judicial Circuits in the State of Missouri. Our programs, including over 1900 volunteers, served nearly 5,000 children in 2020.
This is a great accomplishment, but there were over 8,000 children without a volunteer advocate, and the number of children in care continues to grow. To become a CASA, click here for more info.
Missouri CASA License Plates are now available! Be one of the first 200 to purchase one for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
See below for details.
What you'll need to get the CASA Specialty License Plate Checklist:
- DOR 1716 (below) - Application for Specialty and Personalized License Plates (digital or printed)
- Current license plate number (if applicable)
- Vehicle Year, Make, Model, and VIN (only if personalizing plate digits)
- Local license office name, address, and 3-digit office number (you can find this at https://dor.mo.gov/offloc/)
- A way to sign the form and submit it to the Missouri CASA Association (digitally sign or print, sign, and scan)
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"