- be 21 years of age
- submit a written application
- participate in an interview with CASA staff
- pass a criminal history background check, Social Security and child abuse registry
- be able to attend daytime hearings and meetings
- be able to commit to at least one year of service of being a CASA volunteer
If you have already turned in your application, you should be getting contacted for an interview with the Program Director and Program Assistant very soon. After that, then you will be notified when the pre-service training will begin.
If you have not turned in an application and wish to have more information regarding our CASA Program, please click on the link above and an application
& information sheet will be
mailed to you.
Please call us at: (816) 901-1708 or fill out our contact form.
5th Circuit CASA of Missouri
802 Monroe (Door #5)
Saint Joseph, MO 64505
Attention active volunteers!!!! Connect with us on Facebook to learn about upcoming events and trainings.